This shows the current pool settings.
This is the basic guide how to setup your miner to this pool.
To get started mining and use this pool you need the following
- Ethereum Wallet address
- crypto mining software that supports the Ethereum coin and aglorithm Ethhash
- hardware to run it on. This can be you home PC, mining rig, ASIC miner or cloud mining
Ethereum Wallet address
A wallet address is needed to payout you shares mined at this pool server.
When the total mined value is past the payout threshold, we will send your coin to this wallet address.
crypto mining software
To mine at this pool you can use any miner supporting the Ethhash aglorithm or Ethereum coin.
Use an search engine and search for "Ethereum miner software". download the miner software and configure your crypto miner.
- POOL STRATUM ADDRESS AND PORT - one off the stratum addresses above in the Pool Configuration section depending on the difficuty you want
- YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS - your valid Ethereum wallet address
- WORKERNAME - an optional workername can be used to identify the miner or RIG
- PASSWORD - use x or leave it blank
- STATIC DIFFICULTY - to mine with a static (fixed) difficulty
d=xxxas password in your miner configuration where
xxxdenotes your preferred difficulty.
For AMD Graphic cards in a Windows system, make sure you add this at the top of your .bat file:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100